Our people, process and partners make the experience seamless and hassle-free.
We have smart systems in place and proven best practices for getting the job done right—regardless of size scope or location. Our proprietary processes and innovative techniques, based on thousands of successful installations across the country, allow us to deliver on projects that others simply can’t.
After 78 years of experience, we don’t just stop at what we know. We take it a step farther, learning something new everyday and developing best practices based on the knowledge of our teams and the volume of our work. Our decades of expertise and acumen, that run the gamut from furniture and design through installation, make us the right choice. We are your peace of mind.
A key part to any project team, our experienced speciﬁers understand every nuance of oﬃce furnishings. They can see the vision of the ﬁnished workspace as well as the big picture of what it actually takes to make it a reality. With years of experience working on the company’s largest accounts, they can oﬀer surprising solutions to thorny design problems.
Our specifying department utilizes the latest design technology available, including AutoCAD, CAP and Conﬁgura (CET), allowing us to provide the visuals our clients need to make key product decisions for their space.
We have direct exposure to hundreds of manufacturers and new products on a daily basis. Because of this, we are able to quickly identify comparable alternate products when requested by our design ﬁrm partners. We act as an extended team to identify similar products that could result in massive cost savings and/or ﬁt within a tight timeline. We take this endeavor very seriously and partner with the design team on the project to ensure we are aligned in our eﬀorts throughout.
Ensuring everyone has the most up-to-date information to be able to make timely and accurate decisions is critical. Historically, teams in the ﬁeld were often disconnected with teams in the oﬃce resulting in a number of issues. Empire utilizes Procore technology which seamlessly connects all parties and related project information in one place. Our teams can view drawings, documents, specs, punchlists, RFIs, photos, installation instructions and more in real time, from anywhere.
As our clients’ needs outgrow the state lines of our physical locations, our coverage doesn’t have to stop there. We regularly partner with our clients on projects located all across the country providing a trusted, consistent source and single point of contact. We can aid in the development and implementation of national standards programs, and utilize our proven network of 710 installation companies in every state. We also have employees strategically located all across the country and dedicate an Empire project manager to be present on every job site no matter where the project is located.
• Kickoff meeting
• Milestone development and count verification
• Budget & schedule approval
• Establish detailed furniture speciﬁcations alongside design team
• Product take-oﬀs generated
• Spec approval & quality control check
• Quote creation & approval
• Place orders
• Attend all project & construction meetings
• Oversee and provide regular updates on status, budget and schedule
• Create detailed D&I schedule
• Create installation book
• Field verify critical dimensions
• Jobsite walkthrough prior to delivery
• Protect jobsite & oversee from receipt of furniture through installation
• Pre-punch to identify any issues upfront
• Formal punchlist with client / design team
• Resolve all punchlist items
• Coordinate product trainings and other on-site move-in support
• Create close-out binder
• Post-occupancy and maintenance services, on-going as needed
• Steelcase Workplace Advisor: measurable and valuable workspace usage data
We have 78+ years of experience in helping our clients do just that. We’ll hand-select an expert team of professionals who specialize in your industry and project-type.